Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What is it?....

Hi Everyone!  What is this wet stuff?  We haven't seen it here in so long I'm not sure I remember how it feels to be out in it. 
 We've only had about 35/100th of it but we could sure use a lot more of it.  At least a good inch or a bit more.  So no working in the shop tonight.  Instead I'm working on some art pieces...two different sets. 

Tomorrow, my aunt Barb is going to be here.  She has a van full of things for me.  It will be like Christmas in May!  And I can't wait to see what she's gotten for me or to share it with you.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments :

  1. I need an Aunt Barb! And didn't I need an Uncle Bill from one of your other posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I long to see the life giving liquid here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need family like yours always stopping by with great things for you.. lucky gal!!!!

    Carri =)

    ReplyDelete